All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic overview of more than 400 failures evaluated according to the time of their occurence in the life cycle of the bridge and the primary cause of the collapse. Including a catalogue of rules to help prevent errors in design, planning and erection.
- Author BiographyUniv. Prof. Dr.-Ing. E. h. Joachim Scheer taught Steel Construction at the Technical University of Braunschweig (Germany). He has investigated and written expert reports on numerous cases of structural failure and has frequently served as a coordinator of committees working on German technical standards. This book is based on over thirty years of teaching, research and consultancy.
- Author(s)Herbert Schmidt,Joachim Scheer
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byLinda Wilharm
- Foreword byChristian Menn
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.