All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Greig takes the Scottish Border song The Ballad of Fair Helen as the inspiration for an adventure and a romance, shining a candlelight on the dark days of a lawless land, and the real woman behind the fable.
- Author BiographyAndrew Greig is the author of six books of poetry, two mountaineering books; two non-fiction books and six novels. He has been shortlisted for the Walter Scott Prize, and won the Saltire and the Scottish Book of the Year awards. He lives in Orkney and Edinburgh with his wife, the novelist Lesley Glaister.
- PrizesShortlisted for Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2014.
- Author(s)Andrew Greig
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight256 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.49Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.59Trending at £4.84
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.