All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a trilogy of novels featuring put-upon hero Bernard Samson. In this post-Cold War thriller, Deighton gives his, and Samson's, account of how the Wall fell and the West won. It has plot and counter-plot, descriptions and sly wit, and it is about international and inter-personal politics.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, he served in the RAF before graduating from the Royal College of Art (which recently elected him a Senior Fellow). While in New York City working as a magazine illustrator he began writing his first novel, 'The Ipcress File', which was published in 1962. He is now the author of more than thirty books of fiction and non-fiction. At present living in Europe, he has, over the years, lived with his family in ten different countries from Austria to Portugal.
- Author(s)Len Deighton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/09/1995
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £37.32
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £8.82Trending at £11.08
- £4.94Trending at £5.28
- £13.97Trending at £14.95
- £4.36Trending at £4.65
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.