All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between religion and liberal democracy and the roles religion can play in modern democratic orders.
- Author BiographyBryan T. McGraw is Assistant Professor of Politics and International Relations in the Department of Politics and International Relations at Wheaton College.
- Author(s)Bryan T. McGraw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.