All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVivienne Lawrence is catapulted into the world of the rich and famous when she takes on a job as Personal Assistant to an extremely wealthy French aristocrat, the Comtesse Celeste Laisalle. Falling For Wonderlust recounts Vivienne's exploits set against an exotic backdrop of excessive wealth and glamorous locations.
- Author BiographyJane Williams Le Cerf was born in 1969. She grew up in Reading and currently lives in Bedfordshire. Jane trained as a secretary and progressed to personal assistant work for CEOs including Arthur Andersen, The Royal Television Society and Nestle Europe. During this time, Jane undertook five diplomas, including; Social Science, Psychology and Career Counselling. Jane became a lecturer at Hammersmith, Kensington & Chelsea Colleges and was responsible for writing and delivering their Student Induction Programme which is still in use today. At 28, Jane worked for a famous royal family. Falling For Wonderlust is based on that experience.
- Author(s)Jane Williams Le Cerf
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.87
- £6.02Trending at £11.31
- £26.85Trending at £27.23
- £1.99Trending at £3.16
- £4.59Trending at £8.41
- £4.50Trending at £4.93
- £8.79Trending at £9.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.