Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe man - called simply the 'Walking Man' - paces in ever-widening circles around the town. One after another, all manner of townsfolk fall into step with him (the Net Mender, the Midwife, the Elderly Maths Teacher, even the Duke), each enduring his or her own loss.
- Author BiographyDavid Grossman was born in Jerusalem, where he still lives. He is the bestselling author of numerous works of fiction, non-fiction and children's books, which have been translated into thirty-six languages. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the French Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the 2010 Frankfurt Peace Prize. His most recent novels were To the End of the Land (2010), described by Jacqueline Rose in the Guardian as 'without question one of the most powerful and moving novels I have ever read', and Falling Out of Time (2014).
- PrizesLong-listed for IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 2016.
- Author(s)David Grossman
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight154 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byJessica Cohen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.01
- £6.49Trending at £7.82
- £4.24Trending at £4.73
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.