All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of False Necessicity marks the beginning of Verso's reissuing of Unger's major works in political and social thought, first published under the collective title of Politics .
- Author BiographyWidely regarded as one of the world's leading social and political thinkers, Roberto Mangabeira Unger is Professor of Law at Harvard University and active in Brazilian politics. With Verso he has published What Should Legal Analysis Become?, Politics: The Central Texts and Democracy Realized: The Progressive Alternative.
- Author(s)Roberto Mangabeira Unger
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1098 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.50Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.