All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines the relationship between families, states and civil society in the major countries of Western Europe since 1945.
- Author BiographyQuentin Skinner is Barber Beaumont Professor of the Humanities, Department of History, Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byQuentin Skinner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.