All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLuis Laosa
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of Contents1. Families as Facilitators of Children's Intellectual Development at 3 Years of Age: A Causal Analysis.- 2. The Relationship between Parental Distancing Strategies and the Child's Cognitive Behavior.- 3. Family Environments and the Acquisition of Reading Skills: Toward a More Precise Analysis.- 4. Some American Families at Dinner.- 5. Play as a Context for Early Learning: Lab and Home Analyses.- 6. On the Familial Origins of Personality and Social Style.- 7. Variation in Infant Experience Associated with Alternative Family Roles.- 8. Family Day Care: The Role of the Surrogate Mother.- 9. The Relationship between Parents' Beliefs about Development and Family Constellation, Socioeconomic Status, and Parents' Teaching Strategies.- 10. The Role of Categorization in the Socialization Process: How Parents and Older Siblings Cognitively Organize Child Behavior.- 11. Learning to Do Things without Help.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.