CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines common familial trends and differences throughout Europe from the 1960s onwards and discusses the most common theoretical explanations for convergence and divergence. Eriikka Oinonen reveals how structural factors such as the labour market, the welfare state and the EU affect Europeans' family related choices.
- Author BiographyERIIKKA OINONEN is Finnish Academy Research Fellow, Department of Sociology and Social Psychology, University of Tampere, Finland. She has worked extensively on issues related to cross-national comparison, family and social change.
- Author(s)Eriikka Oinonen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 212 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.