All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.86
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £7.28Trending at £7.84
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.76
- £10.06Trending at £10.94
About this product
- DescriptionActionable, intelligent CFO training for the Chief Family Financial Officer Family Inc. is a roadmap to financial security for the family CFO. Too much personal wealth management advice essentially boils down to goal-setting, which isn't helpful or effective in terms of overall financial planning.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS P. MCORMICK has a lifetime of experiences that provide the foundation for the framework, principles, and tools in Family Inc. As a professional investor, he has spent two decades managing money for institutional clients such as insurance companies, pension funds, entrepreneurs, and high net worth families. Unlike Wall Street money managers who seek to generate paper profits through passive investing, Doug partners with families and entrepreneurs to build and grow their businesses to create sustainable value. Holder of a BS in Economics from West Point and an MBA from Harvard, he is a cofounder and a Managing Partner at HCI Equity Partners. His motivation for writing this book started with his own challenges finding good personal finance advice as a young adult and his belief that financial literacy is one of the largest problems facing Americans today. He is optimistic this problem can be solved through awareness, education, and hard work.
- Author(s)Douglas P. McCormick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight620 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.