All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasising the field's current focus on evidence based approaches in family treatment, gives students an understanding of the relationship between individual and family functioning and problem solving. Focuses on the kinds of situations that commonly confront social workers, and takes into account the environment families live in.
- Author BiographyCurtis Janzen is an Emeritus Professor in the department of Social Work at the University of Baltimore. Oliver Harris is an Emeritus Professor in the department of Social Work at the University of Baltimore. Dr. Cynthia Franklin is Professor and Coordinator of Clinical Social Work Concentration at the University of Texas, Austin. Her professional interests include school social work, family therapy, clinical practice, clinical assessment and measurement, and integration of research and practice. She is co-author of another Brooks/Cole text, FAMILY PRACTICE: BRIEF SYSTEMS METHODS FOR SOCIAL WORK. Dr. Catheleen Jordan is Professor of Social Work at the University of Texas at Arlington, where she has taught in the master's and doctoral programs since 1985. Her areas of expertise are family assessment and treatment, clinical research, and family-work issues. She currently serves as chair of the Direct Practice Sequence and Secretary of the Board for NASW-Texas. She is co-author of additional texts, including FAMILY PRACTICE: BRIEF SYSTEMS METHODS FOR SOCIAL WORK and FAMILY TREATMENT: EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE WITH POPULATIONS AT RISK.
- Author(s)Catheleen Jordan,Curtis Janzen,Cynthia Franklin,Oliver Harris
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.