All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA translated collection of Vietnamese fiction and nonfiction about Agent Orange.
- Author BiographyCharles Waugh is an assistant professor of English at Utah State University. He has lived in Vietnam several times over the last twelve years and his stories and essays about those experiences have appeared in the Sycamore Review, Flyway, Pilgrimage, the Wisconsin Review, Proteus, and ISLE. Nguyen Lien, who writes under the pen name Huy Lien, is a professor emeritus of literature at Vietnam National University and has translated such works as The Glass Menagerie and The Prince of Tides into Vietnamese. Waugh and Lien received a Rockefeller Fellowship to edit and translate the narratives in this anthology.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCharles Waugh,Huy Lien
- Foreword byJohn Balaban
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.