All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fannie + Freddie/The Sentimentality of Post-9/11 Pornography, Amy Sara Carroll 'undocuments' the quotidian's shades of gray/grey, the contingencies of post-Fordist relationality in the pre-Occupy window of time between September 11, 2001 and the 2008 Great Recession.
- Author BiographyAmy Sara Carroll is Assistant Professor of American Culture, Latina/o Studies, and English at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and the author of SECESSION (Hyperbole Books, 2012). Carroll's poetry has appeared in various journals and anthologies such as HOW2, Version, Rattle, Jubilat, Talisman, Vandal, Carolina Quarterly, The Iowa Review, Mandorla, Chain, Bombay Gin, Seneca Review, Borderlands, and Faultline.
- Author(s)Amy Sara Carroll
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePoets Out Loud
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byClaudia Rankine
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.