All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA raucous, bawdy, and hilarious investigation of the South through the unforgettable voice of Fanny, Nickole Brown's fierce, tough-as-new-rope grandmother.
- Author BiographyNickole Brown grew up in Louisville, Kentucky, and Deerfield Beach, Florida. Her first collection, Sister, was published by Red Hen Press in 2007. She received her MFA from Vermont College of Fine Arts, studied literature at Oxford University, and was the editorial assistant for the late Hunter S. Thompson. She is the Editor for the Marie Alexander Series in Prose Poetry at White Pine Press, and is also an Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock, where she lives with her wife, poet Jessica Jacobs.
- Author(s)Nickole Brown
- PublisherBOA Editions, Limited
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBOA Editions, Limited
- Weight285 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.