All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Interdisciplinary approach, including contributors from philosophy, literature and social sciences. aeo Critical dimension, undermining the a constructiona of Fanon in elite postcolonial cultural studies. aeo Includes new translations of key passages from Fanon, revealing previous misrepresentations.
- Author BiographyLewis R. Gordon teaches philosophy and African American studies at Purdue University. He is author of Fanon and the Crisis of European Man: An Essay on Philosophy and the Human Sciences (1995) and Bad Faith and Antiblack Racism (1995), as well as editor of Existence in Black: An Anthology of Black Existential Philosophy (1996) and co--editor of Black Texts and Black Textuality: Constructing and de--constructing Blackness. T. Denean Sharpley--Whiting teaches French and African American Studies at Purdue University. She is co--editor of Spoils of War: Women, Cultures, Revolutions and author of Black Female Bodies, White Male Imaginations: Nineteenth--Century French Narratives on Black Femininity. Renee T. White teaches sociology and African American Studies at Purdue University. She is co--editor of Black Texts and Black Textuality and Spoils of War. She is also completing her first book, New Sexual Identities: Black Teenage Women and Sex in the AIDS Era.
- Author(s)Lewis R. Gordon
- PublisherBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Date of Publication26/07/1996
- Series TitleBlackwell Critical Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasil Blackwell Inc, US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRenee T. White,T. Denean Sharpley-Whiting
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.