All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt America's San Diego Zoo, they have a new special animal. It's a red panda named Farley. Life hasn't been easy for Farley. He's had some big problems. He also has some big changes ahead. What kind problems did Farley have? What's going to happen to him?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1000
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight78 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.