All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe home-cooking tips that Helen Myrhe shared on Late Night With David Letterman , she now shares with you. From breads to gravies, meats to jellies, and of course, that celebrated sour cream raisin pie, Myhre aims to show how to bring a rich, thick slice of Midwest cooking into your kitchen.
- Author BiographyHelen Myhre, a farm wife before she founded the Norske Nook, has retired and still lives in Osseo, Wisconsin. Mona Vold is a journalist and writer who also lives in the Osseo area. The Norske Nook still welcomes hungry visitors to downtown Osseo in Northwest Wisconsin, just off Interstate 94.
- Author(s)Helen Myhre,Mona Vold
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note5 line drawings
- Weight481 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £9.75Trending at £9.97
- £2.00Trending at £2.11
- £14.50Trending at £14.75
- £3.20Trending at £3.53
- £3.47Trending at £3.53
- £6.61Trending at £7.07
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.