About this product
- DescriptionRecipes and stories to nourish and inspire.
- Author BiographyJohn Ivanko: is an innkeeper of the award-winning Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast. Together with his wife, Lisa, John is a national speaker, marketing consultant and co-author of the award-winning ECOpreneuring as well as Rural Renaissance. He is also the co-author and photographer for six award-winning multicultural children's books for the Global Fund for Children. As a freelance writer and photographer, John contributes to Urban Farm, Mother Earth News, Natural Home and E Magazine, among many others. For more information about Inn Serendipity, visit www.innserendipity.com. Lisa Kivirist: is an innkeeper of the nationally recognized Inn Serendipity Bed & Breakfast, completely powered by the wind and the sun. Together with her husband John, Lisa co-authored the award-winning ECOpreneuring as well as Rural Renaissance. Lisa is a distinguished Kellogg Food and Society Policy Fellow and leading national advocate for women in sustainable agriculture. She directs the Rural Women's Project for the Midwest Organic and Sustainable Education Service (MOSES).For more information about Inn Serendipity, visit www.innserendipity.com.
- Author(s)John D. Ivanko,Lisa Kivirist
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note25 B&W illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.