All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explain normal and abnormal fascia in the context of sport and movement. It describes the basis of fascia and how an understanding of this tensional network can assist in managing clinical problems.
- Author BiographyRobert Schleip MA PhD directs the Fascia Research Project at Ulm University, Germany and is Research Director of the European Rolfing Association. He is a certified Rolfing Instructor and Feldenkrais teacher. He is author and co-editor of several books and has written numerous research articles. For his discovery of active contractile properties in fascial tissues he was awarded the prestigious Vladimir Janda Award for Musculoskeletal Medicine. He was co-initiator and organiser of the first Fascia Research Congress held in Boston, USA in 2007.
- Author(s)Ph. D.,Robert Schleip
- PublisherHandspring Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPencaitland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHandspring Publishing Limited
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.