All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows the impact of American economic and societal models on French public opinion.
- PrizesWinner of Society for French Historical Studies Gilbert Chinard Prize 2001.
- Author(s)Jacques Portes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byElborg Forster
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.