All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascism is notoriously hard to define. In the new edition of this Very Short Introduction, Kevin Passmore unravels the paradoxes of one of the most important phenomena in the modern world, to make sense of its ideology and place in the modern world.
- Author BiographyDr Kevin Passmore is a Reader in History at Cardiff University. His The Right in the Third Republic was published by OUP in November 2012. He has continued to publish widely on fascism since publication of the VSI in 2002, but has also written on the history of the social sciences and historical writing.
- Author(s)Kevin Passmore
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note12 black and white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width114 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.43Trending at £8.99
- £8.50Trending at £12.52
- £8.53Trending at £9.49
- £11.85Trending at £12.84
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.65
- £9.84Trending at £14.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.