All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Africa by Jacqueline Shaw is a visual overview of contemporary African fashion, compiled with an ethical perspective. This guide is the first of its kind to bring together designers, design companies, ethical manufacturers and more, all with an African connection.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Shaw has worked within the fashion industry in the UK, China, Turkey and now in Africa. She is a fashion designer, business woman, eco-entrepreneur, blogger, writer and visionary. Jacqueline has travelled extensively throughout Africa, chronicling the fashion and textile industry and social enterprises across the continent from Ghana to Nigeria and Southern Africa. Her blog, Africa Fashion Guide, has been highlighted by The Guardian as one of the top ten African fashion blogs.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Shaw
- PublisherJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Content Note200
- Weight1634 g
- Width197 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.