All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors
- Author BiographyTsan-Ming Choi is currently an associate professor at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Over the past few years, he has actively participated in a variety of research projects in branding and supply chain management. His papers have appeared in leading business and engineering journals such as IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Parts A, B, C, Automatica, Production and Operations Management, Decision Support Systems, Journal of Brand Management, and various other IEEE Transactions, as well as well-established fashion journals such as Journal of the Textile Institute, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Textile Research Journal etc. He has authored/edited five research handbooks and guest-edited seven special issues in academic journals. He is an associate editor/editorial board member of various well-established journals which including Decision Support Systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics - Part A, Information Sciences and Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleInternational Series on Consumer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byTsan-Ming Choi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.