All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful, insightful, and creative work that could be fashioned only by a true artist in the art of religious education .---Thomas H. Groome, Associate Professor of Theology nad Religious Education, Boston College
- Author BiographyMaria Harris was an internationally acclaimed religious educator. She has held prestigious lectureships and was the recipient of numerous awards. Her book Fashion Me A People, first published in 1989, remains a popular text in seminaries and theological schools.
- Author(s)Maria Harris
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine269 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.