All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionA handy pocket guide to the most influential fashion designers and fashion trends from the 19th century up to the present.
- Author BiographyBonnie English is an art and design historian who has taught theory at QCA for many years. She specialises in the history of visual arts in the 20th century with a particular interest in fashion. She has previously written another book on the history of 20th century fashion for Palgrave.
- Author(s)Bonnie English,Iain R. Webb
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleLittle Book of Big Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerbert Press Ltd
- Content Note70, full colour throughout
- Weight326 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.