All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoughtful, lavishly illustrated, and highly readable account of the fabulous French fashion world in the pre-Revolutionary period
- Author BiographyKimberly Chrisman-Campbell is an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Kimberly Chrisman-Campbell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note230 color + 20 b/w illus.
- Weight1861 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £32.25Trending at £38.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.