All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarks Spencer is an institution synonymous with quality, reliability and customer care. But do we associate it with 'fashion'? Drawing on company archives, this book considers the company's contribution to British - and, since the 1970s, international - fashion. It discusses how, from the 1920s, Marks Spencer brought fashion to the high street.
- Author BiographyRachel Worth is Principal Lecturer in Fashion Studies at the Arts Institute at Bournemouth.
- Author(s)Rachel Worth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.