Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationships between intellectual property law, international exhibitions, advertising practices and the press during the 'long nineteenth century'.
- Author BiographyMegan Richardson is a Director of the Centre for Media and Communications Law, an Associate Director of Law at the Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia and a Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of Melbourne. Julian Thomas is Director of the Swinburne Institute for Social Research and Professor of Media and Communications at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Julian Thomas,Megan Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.