Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained guide, the only one of its kind, enables engineers to find the optimum algorithm for a specific application.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Blahut is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He is Life Fellow of the IEEE and the recipient of many awards including the IEEE Alexander Graham Bell Medal (1998) and Claude E. Shannon Award (2005), the Tau Beta Pi Daniel C. Drucker Eminent Faculty Award, and the IEEE Millennium Medal. He was named a Fellow of the IBM Corporation where he worked for over 30 years in 1980, and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 1990.
- Author(s)Richard E. Blahut
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note107 b/w illus. 25 tables 153 exercises
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.