Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Dziedzic
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Author BiographyMary Ellen Dziedzic, MSN, RN, WOCN, is Coordinator, Wound Ostomy Program at Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA where her work resulted in a 54% reduction of pressure ulcers over a one-year period. Ms Dziedzic has revamped and focused the skin care team, developed skin care guidelines, introduced new mattresses for entire facility, and has developed a training programme for new hires. Her more than 30 years' experience as an RN has included experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator, a Quality Improvement Specialist II, and a Performance Innovation Consultant Clinician. She has contributed many articles to Mosby's Nursing Consult on various topics, including: Preventing Pressure Ulcers in an Acute Care Facility, Medication Safety and Reconciliation, and Ensuring Patient Safety. At Geisinger, she has delivered presentations on Update on Women and Heart Disease and Adverse Drug Reactions. She is certified as a Wound, Ostomy Continence Nurse (WOCN) and as a BCLS Instructor.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.