All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pithy, pocket-sized resource for students and practicing nurses alike that delivers the foundations of Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) and basic nursing research concepts in an easy-to-read, quick access format. It demystifies the research process with straightforward information presented in short sentences and bullet points.
- Author BiographyMaryann Godshall, PhD, MSN, CCRN, CPN, CNE is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Drexel University, USA where she teaches pharmacology and critical care. She previously taught in the Pediatric Critical Care Course at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) in Allentown, PA, USA where she also currently works as a CCRN in Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU). She also works clinically at the Good Shepherd Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital, Bethlehem, PA, USA. She previously was an Assistant Professor at DeSales University, Center Valley, PA, USA, where she taught Pediatrics, Nursing Research, Health and Physical Assessment, Nursing Concepts, Evidence Based Practice and Senior Seminar. Her responsibilities at DeSales included syllabus development, course structure, and administration, in-hospital clinical instructions, organization of lab and hospital orientations for students, orientation of pediatric adjunct faculty, and implementation and facilitation of pediatric simulation experience. Dr. Godshall has also worked in Pediatrics, Pediatric Home Care, and Medical Surgical Telemetry in a variety of hospital settings. She is co-editor, with Ruth Wittmann-Price, of the second edition of Certified Nurse Educator Review Manual (Springer Publishing) as well as numerous other journal articles and chapters in textbooks. Her research interest and topic of her doctoral dissertation was Exploring Learning of Pediatric Burn Patient's through Storytelling.
- Author(s)Maryann Godshall
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.