All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.17
- £13.86Trending at £14.94
- £41.00Trending at £49.64
- £8.19Trending at £11.91
- £23.41Trending at £25.33
- £20.64Trending at £21.80
- £17.46Trending at £19.66
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book on the fast multipole BEM, bringing together classical theory in BEM formulations and the fast multipole method.
- Author BiographyDr Yijun Liu has more than 25 years of research experience on the boundary element method for subjects including potential; elasticity; and Stokes flow; and electromagnetic, elastic, and acoustic wave problems and has published extensively in research journals. He received his Ph.D. in theoretical and applied mechanics from the University of Illinois and after a post-doctoral research appointment at Iowa State University he joined the Ford Motor Company as a CAE analyst. He has been a faculty member in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Cincinnati since 1996. Dr Liu is currently on the editorial board of the international journals Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements and the Electronic Journal of Boundary Elements.
- Author(s)Yijun Liu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note96 b/w illus. 17 tables 53 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.