Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to create enchanting three-panel quilt designs with success using the author's easy-to-learn Fast-Piece Applique method. This book helps you learn to simplify complex images and incorporate them into strong, striking quilts; make a single panel or several; and display individually, in groupings, or stitched together into full quilts.
- Author BiographyRose Hughes first took up quilting in 2003, and has never looked back. She loves to share her quilting passion and travels the world providing entertainment and educational lectures.
- Author(s)Rose Hughes
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.