All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of connections is central not only in pure mathematics (differential and algebraic geometry), but also in mathematical and theoretical physics (general relativity, gauge fields, mechanics of continuum media). This book presents the theory of linear connections as a natural part of differential calculus over commutative algebras.
- Author(s)Alessandro De Paris,Alexandre M. Vinogradov
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight576 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.