CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionShares the authors' secrets of their quilting success in a collection of 60 quilt blocks and 12 quilts and projects, with a helpful introduction and coverage of basic techniques. In this title, each chapter offers 10 colourful quilt blocks, instructions for a full-size quilt and a smaller project, and all the necessary templates.
- Author BiographyFat Quarterly is a quarterly ezine written largely by a group of four authors: John Adams lives in Cary, NC; Katy Jones and Brioni Greenberg live in West Yorkshire, England; and Natasha Bruecher lives in Berlin, Germany. While each member of the group has a personal blog, they all work to maintain a popular site and blog for their ezine, both with a vibrant online community and over 35,000 visits to their blog per month.
- Author(s)Brioni Greenberg,John Q. Adams,Katy Jones,Tacha Bruecher
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes templates
- Weight526 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.