All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy turns tender and unsettling, these stories lurk at the city's tattered edges, where the pigeons cry for the pain of the world; where Satan's daughter wants to die of love and the angels keep nicking God's fags.
- Author BiographyPadrika Tarrant was born in 1974. She read sculpture at Norwich School of Art, where she developed an unhealthy fixation with scissors and the animator Jan Svankmajer. Fates of the Animals is her third book, following Broken Things (Salt 2007) and The Knife Drawer (Salt 2011). She lives in Norwich with her beautiful daughter and some lovely stuffed animals. She does not entirely trust her cutlery.
- PrizesLong-listed for Edge Hill Prize for the Short Story 2016.
- Author(s)Padrika Tarrant
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Weight192 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.