All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £1.49Trending at £1.54
- £31.95Trending at £33.98
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFather Browne focuses on the people of Dublin, at work, at play and watching the world go by. This is a city of children, window shoppers, churchgoers, canals, bridges, trams and trains. Grand houses and tenements, middle classes and poor, industry and hospitals, all catch the photographer's eye.
- Author BiographyFr Eddie O'Donnell SJ discovered the long forgotten archive of Fr Browne's photographs in 1985. He has curated and promoted the collection ever since and is the author of over 20 books of Father Browne's photographs.
- PublisherMessenger Publications
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationDublin 2
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintMessenger Publications
- Content Note100 b/w photographs
- Width240 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edited byE. E. O'Donnell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.