All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a study of 40 incest victims and interviews with professionals in mental health, child protection and law enforcement, the author develops a picture of the incestuous family. She also offers an overview of the knowledge that has developed about incest and other forms of sexual abuse.
- Author BiographyJudith Lewis Herman, M.D., is Psychiatric Director of the Women's Mental Health Collective, Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Judith Lewis Herman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.