All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides support for practitioners promoting involvement of fathers during childbirth and early parenthood. This book focuses on assisting midwives and neonatal nurses to consider the effects of their practice on men's fatherhood experiences. It covers various aspects of fatherhood.
- Author BiographyDr. Merryl Harvey is a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University, and also works at Imperial College London as a research nurse to the ePrime study. From 2004-2007 Merryl held the BLISS Neonatal Nurse Research Fellow post at the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit based at the University of Oxford, and she is currently a member of the MIDIRS Midwifery Digest editorial board. Dr. Kevin Hugill is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire in Preston. Kevin has worked in a number of neonatal units and higher education institutions in a variety of clinical, managerial, educational and combined roles.
- Author(s)Kevin Hugill,Merryl Harvey
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight229 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.