All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this topical book, expert scholars from the Nordic countries, the UK and the US demonstrate how modern fatherhood is supported in Nordic countries through family and social policies, and how these shape and influence the images, roles and practices of fathers in a diversity of family settings and variations of fatherhoods.
- Author BiographyDr. Gudny Bjork Eydal is Professor of Social Work at the University of Iceland. She has conducted comparative research for decades, publishing extensively on child, care and family policies. Dr. Tine Rostgaard is a Professor at Department of Political Science, Aalborg University, Denmark. Her work focuses on comparative research in care policies and practices for children and elderly.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 41 black & white tables
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGudny Bjork Eydal,Tine Rostgaard
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.