All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly and practical book is a step-by-step guide for fathers seeking contact with their children and all those connected with a father. Divided into three parts it explains with clarity and compassion how the law affects fathers navigating readers through potential areas of conflict.
- Author BiographyCelia Conrad studied Law at King's College, University of London, and worked exclusively as a family law solicitor for several 'magic circle' firms in London until leaving full-time private practice in 2001. She continued to work part-time in private practice while she researched and wrote the first edition of this book (October 2003). Since leaving private practice she has continued to research and write on family law matters. She is interested in all areas of Family law reform, but has a particular interest in the field of Child law. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Celia Conrad
- PublisherCreative Communications
- Date of Publication31/03/2007
- GenreLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Communications
- Out-of-print date03/04/2013
- Weight260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.