All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.86
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £7.28Trending at £7.84
- £11.95Trending at £12.40
- £6.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.14Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the author's key principle of training the mind and letting the mind train the body, this book shares the latest research, recipes, tips, strategies and inspiration for how to win the fatloss battle in the real world - whether at home, school, work or in your community.
- Author BiographyTiffiny Hall is returning to be a trainer on Biggest Loser as the show ramps up to regain it's top ratings. This will be Tiffiny's third season on Biggest Loser after a two year break that saw ratings fall. Her message appeals to a youthful audience from teens to mid thirties. Among Tiffiny's many talents, she is a 5th Dan taekwondo instructor, a Logie nominated TV presenter, sports coach, and has penned columns in major mags like Cleo, Dolly and Marie Claire. She has also written a series of children's fiction books. Tiffiny Hall's previous health books have sold a total of 40,000 copies.
- Author(s)Tiffiny Hall
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Note80 photographs and illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width238 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.