All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the main nutrients that the human body needs to function and stay healthy. This book features charts, diagrams and photographs that explain topics.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell started writing when she was very young. She loved having a giant pad of paper and some pens or crayons in front of her. She made up newspaper stories about jewel thieves and spies. Jillian's parents still have her early stories, complete with crayon illustrations!
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBody Needs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date03/10/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11-14 years
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.