Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the great success of Trains and Lovers, a standalone novel which sold 20,000 hardbacks in the first six weeks of publication.
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith is one of the world's most prolific and most popular authors. For many years he was a professor of Medical Law, then, after the publication of his highly successful No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series, which has sold over twenty-five million copies, he devoted his time to the writing of fiction and has seen his various series of books translated into over forty-six languages and become bestsellers throughout the world. These include the 44 Scotland Street novels, first published as a serial novel in The Scotsman, the Isabel Dalhousie novels, the Von Igelfeld series and the Corduroy Mansions novels.
- PrizesWinner of Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width126 mm
- Height170 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.37
- £7.55Trending at £9.38
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £9.80Trending at £14.16
- £11.90Trending at £15.61
- £6.90Trending at £8.85
- £7.99Trending at £11.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.