All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionA work about the making of the writer William Faulkner. It inquires the three most important women in his life - his black and white mothers, Caroline Barr and Maud Falkner, and the childhood friend who became his wife, Estelle Oldham.
- Author BiographyJudith L. Sensibar is the author of The Origins of Faulkner's Art and the winner of fellowships from the NEH and the ACLS. She lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Judith L. Sensibar
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note75 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.