Fauna Boreali-americana; or the Zoology of the Northern Parts of British America: Containing Descriptions of the Objects of Natural History Collected on the Late Northern Land Expeditions Under Command of Captain Sir John Franklin, R.N. by John Richardson (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten after Franklin's second Arctic expedition, this four-volume work on Arctic natural history was first published between 1829 and 1837.
- Author(s)John Richardson
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.