All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes true vision and courage to meet the challenges of a changing global market. But to align new strategies, overcome obstacles, and enact real change, it's necessary to change behavior on an individual level throughout an organization. This book offers a unified game plan of specific behavioral techniques proven to promote positive change.
- Author BiographyDr. Loretta Malandro is president and CEO of Malandro Communication Inc., a firm with 30 years' experience working with clients worldwide across diverse industries. The company is known for rapidly transforming organizational effectiveness and business results through high performance leaders, teams, and cultures.
- Author(s)Loretta Malandro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.