All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn how to shoot film in the midst of today's digital age. This title presents a how-to approach that highlights the remarkable potential that still exists for film and demonstrates how more and more photographers are learning to shoot film because of the distinct differences that film delivers.
- Author BiographyJoseph Salvatore Prezioso began shooting at age 16 as a stringer for a local chain of newspapers, learning to shoot on the streets next to some of Boston's best Globe and AP photographers. He was there before digital took over and learned to shoot on film before switching to digital. Today, Joseph has switched back to film after many years of shooting digital. He is a successful wedding photographer, shooting weddings entirely on film. Joseph is also the author of FEARLESS PHOTOGRAPHER: WEDDINGS. His goal in life is to push boundaries and stay creative. Ingrid Nelson is a professional photographer living in the foothills of Northern California. The daughter of two painters, she fell into artistic expression quite easily and started taking her first photos around the age of 10. She started shooting professionally in 2002, when she created her business, Myrtle & Marjoram. Since then, many weddings and moments later, she finds herself still inspired by the lens and the world around her. Oh, and she still shoots film.
- Author(s)Ingrid Nelson,Joseph Prezioso
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.