All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleProgress in Computer Science and Applied Logic
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJeffrey B. Remmel,Peter Clote
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- On the Existence of modulo p Cardinality Functions.- Predicative Recursion and The Polytime Hierarchy.- Are there Hard Examples for Frege Systems?.- On Godel's Theorems on Lengths of Proofs II: Lower Bounds for Recognizing k Symbol Provability.- Feasibly Categorical Abelian Groups.- First Order Bounded Arithmetic and Small Boolean Circuit Complexity Classes.- Parameterized Computational Feasibility.- On Proving Lower Bounds for Circuit Size.- Effective Properties of Finitely Generated R.E. Algebras.- On Frege and Extended Frege Proof Systems.- Ramified Recurrence and Computational Complexity I: Word Recurrence and Poly-time.- Bounded Arithmetic and Lower Bounds in Boolean Complexity.- Ordinal Bounds for Programs.- Turing Machine Characterizations of Feasible Functionals of All Finite Types.- The Complexity of Feasible Interpretability.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.